SICKNESS BENEFIT FOR EMPLOYEES GET COVID-19 ISOLATION AT HOME
The pandemic situation is still complicated and the number of new infections still increasing every day, health centers and field hospitals is overloaded and under a lot of pressure.
From July 14, 2021, the Ministry of Health has officially implemented allowing F0 without symptoms and F0 with mild symptoms to be isolated at home.
Isolation at home is aimed at creating favorable conditions and better living conditions during the isolation period, as well as reducing overcrowding in the health centers and field hospitals. However, employees isolated at home will not receive a discharge record or the certificate of social insurance issued by the health centers and field hospitals.
So, what should employees do when isolated at home?
The certification criteria for the social insurance agency to assess the payment of sickness benefits include:
– Employee’s information (full name, date of birth).
– Isolation for treatment due to covid-19 infection.
– Duration of treatment/isolation at home (isolation from which day to which day).
Therefore, when discovering that you have been positive for Covid-19, employees should immediately notify the health station to be recorded as F0 and receive specific instructions.
If the employee is subject to home isolation, then after 14 days, the employee needs to go to the health station to take a quick test for covid-19 again.
When have the result is negative, the employee will be issued a certificate of completion of isolation by the health station.
Employees need to prepare the following documents to send to the company to receive sickness benefits:
– Certificate of completion of medical supervision/isolation period (signed by a doctor and stamp by health center).
– Certificate of negative test result (signed by a doctor and stamp by health center).
– Or certificate PCR test results (if any).